In this week’s Villanova Basketball Report, with Bob Long, Kevin Long, and Kevin McClernand, we also bring on Tony Morelli of “Tony’s Takes,” a St. Joseph’s University-based radio show that focuses on Hawks basketball. In our weekly V’s and O’s segment, we go to the whiteboard to discuss the offensive and defensive strategies of both teams, and how one team’s defensive scheme will impact how the opposing offense attacks the basket, and vice versa. Great discussion here, tune in!
Articles in this series
- V's and O's - Jermaine Samuels Needs to Actually Shoot the Ball for Nova to Be Successful Offensively
- V's and O's: Defending Marquette's High Ball Screen Offense and Markus Howard
- V's and O's: Phil Booth's Expanded Offensive Role, Jahvon Quinerly's Defensive Struggles
- V's and O's: Holy War Edition (Villanova vs. St. Joseph's)
- Video: V's and O's: Villanova Needs Joe Cremo and Cole Swider to Space the Floor for the Offense to Succeed