Power Forward, University of Arizona, 20 years old
Height: 7’0 Weight: 225 lbs
College Stats: 15.6 ppg, 0.9 apg, 7.2 rpg, 0.5 bpg
54.5% from 2, 42.3% from 3, 83.5% FT
- Great shooting stroke and shot well from distance.
- Knows the importance of getting position in the post and was able to get the ball close to close to the basket.
- Great length and potential for shot blocking.
- Needs to gain some weight to be able to pound down low.
- Not athletic and lacks foot speed. He will struggle on quicker defenders, which will basically be everyone. He won’t be able to switch on screens.
Biggest Question: Will his offense be so great that he can stay on the floor?
Projection: Backup Center for life. He will be difficult to keep on the floor when teams go small.