Small Forward, University of Oregon, 21 years old
Height: 6’6 Wingspan: 6’6 Weight: 220 lbs
No Step Vertical: 31″ Max Vertical: 37.5″
College Stats: 16 ppg, 2.7 apg, 3.3 rpg, 1.1 spg, 2.1 topg
52.6% from 2, 40.4% from 3, 74.4% FT
- Sneaky athlete and can finish at the rim.
- Capable of covering multiple positions.
- Everyone is looking for players in the mold of Draymond Green and Brooks might be the closest player in this draft.
- Not afraid of the moment.
- Significant improvements in shooting in his last season. I like his dedication and motor.
- Decent passing ability but inconsistent in sharing the ball. Averaging less than 3 assists per game with the amount he had the ball in his hands is a sign on this.
- Not great size and length.
- Difficulty getting by quicker defenders.
Biggest Question: Can he play well when not being the focal point of the offense?
Projection: Jack of all trades. If he is drafted on the right team and can get solid playing time off the bench he will prove his worth and make an immediate impact. He should be in the league for a long time and be a solid role player.