Point Guard, University of Washington, 19 years old
Height: 6’4 Wingspan: 6’10 Weight: 195 lbs
College Stats: 23.2 ppg, 5.9 apg, 5.7 rpg, 1.6 spg, 3.2 topg
50.2% from 2, 41.3% from 3, 64.9% FT
- Pick and Roll expert already.
- Good elevation on pull-ups and difficult to defend, allowing him to make difficult shots.
- Shot well in college despite defenses revolving their game plans around him.
- Great size and length for position and should be able to cover multiple positions when switching.
- The most sure thing in this draft with a very high floor.
- Intensity has been questioned, and played for an awful team in college. This is mostly on the defensive end.
- Capable passer but should be interesting to see what he does with talent around him.
- Free throws. Same sample size, but still interesting that percentage was so low last season.
Biggest Question: Will he be a below average defender? (If this is the biggest question for a player that is really significant)
Projection: Fultz has the potential to a top 5 scorer in the league for many years. It will be fun to watch him play alongside Simmons and Embiid and he should be able to get a lot of open shots. He will be playing more off the ball but will still be able to cover PGs on defense.