Forward, Florida State University, 19 years old
Height: 6’11 Wingspan: 7’1 Weight: 205 lbs
College Stats: 12 ppg, 1.2 apg, 7.8 rpg, 1.5 topg
59.3% from 2, 34.8% from 3, 78% FT
- Long and has ability to defend multiple positions.
- Confidence is high, but needs to have better shot selection.
- Defensive potential is high, especially if he adds weight and can defend the post.
- Plays above the rim and can go up and get any ball and throw it down.
- Needs to add weight to bang down low and help his finishing ability.
- Misses open shots badly. Very inconsistent jumper.
- Doesn’t create his own shot too well, but can shoot over defenders with his length and size
Biggest Question: Is he quick enough to defend Small Forwards?
Projection: Isaac will be a role player that will hopefully be a key asset on defense. Jumper will never be consistent, but defenders will still have to respect it since he is capable of making it.